The Four Core Rules of Shade Monarchs
Shade Monarchs frowns upon disrespect, ill manners, bullying, and cheating. All members are also obliged to observe kindness and respect. We will always represent Shade Monarchs in our words and actions, and swear to never do anything that would harm or sully the name of Shade Monarchs. We aim to improve our ways and knowledge, and to use them in ways that would benefit the team greatly.
Shade Monarchs is a group of people that prides themselves with their knowledge of the game, and are believed to be one of the most knowledgeable teams in the forum. The team has influenced changes in other teams, and has been seen as the model for most other teams that has been made recently. Our team participates in a wide variety of activities and our growth has never stopped. Shade Monarchs, the team, is continuing to evolve and will not stop until we reach the pinnacle of our goals; reaching a stage where everything inside the team is autonomous and ever-growing.
We are a group of people seeking to further improve our overall forum experience as well as our knowledge and skill for the game. We aim to collect fellow players, both casual and hardcore, who are able to uphold our standards. We are looking for like-minded people who believe and are loyal to our name and our goals. We extend our hands to those who are in need of help, and are looking for people who can do the same things without forgetting kindness, humility and respect. If you believe in the same things, join us. We would like to meet you.
Team Shade Monarchs is in Partnership with the Following Teams.
- Team Like Your Eyes.
- Team Untouchable Nightmare Eclipse.
Team Shade Monarchs is in full support of our brother teams and will assist them in all the endeavors they tackle. We intend to foster a growing community of players that shun the idea of a divided game community, and aim for unity and mutual understanding between player teams. If you support the same ideas, and would like to join our united alliance of concerned players, contact us. Let's talk about what we can do to nurture the community, starting with you and I.
Membership: Requirements and Application.
The General Requirements for Membership.
- Must be able to get along with the personalities of TSM.
- Must be a person of good moral character.
- Must be an active player of the game.
How to Apply to Team Shade Monarchs.Please fill out the form below and send as a Private Message to...
Please do it as detailed as possible.
- Name: Name of your Facebook Account.
- Age: Age in real life.
- Game Information:
- Game Rank: Rank in the game.
- Miscrit Teams: Miscrit teams you use in the arena.
- Platinum Arena Score/Rank: Current platinum arena score or rank if in the Leader Boards.
- Previous Team/s you have been in:
- Game Activity: How often you play the game.
- Personal Information:
- Hobbies: What are the things you like to do?
- Interests: What are the things you're interested in?
- Skills: Do you have any special skills? Writing? Visual Arts?
- Tell us more about yourself: Do it as detailed as possible. We, the admins and the members, would like to know you better so we can determine if you do fit in with us or not. We are not looking for strong players. We just like our members fun and nice. Anyone can be a strong player, but not everyone can be a good person.
Recognized Members of TSM.
The Shade Emperors
: Leaders of the Team.
- Mikey Yalung: Leader, Founder, & Strategy Section Co-Head.
- Ryan LaMantia: Co-Leader, Resident Beast, Information Section Head.
: Team Administrators.
- Ame Hughes: Den Mother, She-Who-Is-Feared-By-All.
- Darigan Citadel: Strategy Section Co-Head, Mikey's Partner-in-Crime.
- Gavin D'Souza: Former Visual Arts Section Leader, Creator of the Fabled (G)avatars.
- Uday Sharma (Sasuke Akatsuki): PvP Section Co-Head, Visual Arts Section Head, OP Monster.
- Sung Pyo Hong: PvP Section Head, Excalibur.
- Ashley Rapacon: TSM Hunters' Section Head.
- Jake Larsen: Strategy Section Head.
Entrance Examination Administration.: Those Who Test the Worthy.
- Henry Andersson: Sir Shroomerson
- Josip Izzy Jaric: Sandman
- Cameron Hidayat
- Andrei Puscas
- Matthew Fry
- Wilson Chiu: The Tree
TSM Regulars: The Most Recognized Duelists of the Team.
- Uday Sharma (Sasuke Akatsuki)
- Jake Larsen
- Sung Pyo Hong
- Ryan LaMantia
- Ashley Rapacon
- Matthew Fry
- Cameron Hidayat
- Ljubisa Sekulovic (All Real)
- Anthony Soto
- Andrei Puscas
- Henry Andersson (Shroomerson)
- Josip Izzy Jaric
The Monarchs of TSM.
- Tedi Skenduli
- Hung Tsean
- Asti Toska
- Jorby Yabut: TSM's very own lady boy. Ours, I tell you.
- Henrich Tan
- SilentKiller (Aayush Ajoy)
- Kenny Zhang
- Lukas Wolf Kristensen
- Yong Hong See Too: Resident Slithero Tamer.
- Andreja Todorovic
- Cedi Posadas Tupas
- Jonah Skillz
- Aldo Galvan
- Sayan Dutta: Creator of the most dangerous Miscrit in the world, Boxy. Author of Tom the Flowerpiller.
- Iqbal Putra: Creator of Petro and many other recognized Miscrits.
- John Steven B. Gelera: Creator of the most powerful Volcano Island fire-type Miscrit, Tripfire.
- Shane Tenalto Grimes: Creator of a variety of cool Miscrits. Check them out.
- Tomas Sobrado: Founder of Brainwash Designs, Creator of many cool-looking Miscrits.
- Martin Vo: Co-Founder of Brainwash Designs, Creator of many cool-looking Miscrits.
- Rui Silva: Resident Bruce Lee. "Be water, my friend..."
- Sergio Silva
- Ishaq Ajeilat (player-shine-x)
- GothGrell Miscrits Commantis
- Vedran Jurkovic
- Marc Russel Baston
- Snignendhu Nayak (Pritam): Former Leader of Team Heralds of Peace.
- Valentin Otuzbirov
- Renáta Kiara Žiaková: Princess in the Tower.
- Mitchell van den Bosch: Guy with the Cool Horse.
- Nikola Ribic
- Marco Bono
- Stefan Potter Stojkovic
- Alexander Talon
Rules when Challenging Team Shade Monarchs..
- No Potions
- Players will talk about their first Miscrits and come to an agreement.
- No Elemental Advantage on the First Turn.
- Observe manners, courtesy, and respect.
- Both sides will observe sportsmanship. A win is a win, a loss is a loss.
- Before asking for a rematch, the challenging team must wait for 1 month prior to their last inter-team match with TSM.
Victories - 6
- Team Like Your Eyes
- Team Warriors
- Team Unbeatable Fighters
- Team Midnight
- Team Aristocratic Impure Majesty
- Team Midnight
Losses - 1